UK Ultra Dry Box
These protective watertight outdoor boxes are made from high-impact ABS plastic which is extremely tough and resists scratches, dents and corrosion. They also have an automatic pressure equalization valve to insure easy opening after altitude or temperature changes. With its o-ring seal, the UltraBox is waterproof, airproof and moisture proof - providing the ultimate in light weight protection.
Tough, yet lightweight, and entirely waterproof, these hard protective carrying cases offer premium protection of small electronic equipment, sound equipment, photographic equipment like a camera or lenses, and delicate personal items.
- Waterproof, moistureproof, airproof, and dustproof
- Submersible to depths often exceeding 5 meters
- High Impact ABS, LEXAN, polyurethane rubber & stainless steel construction
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Optional removable shock-absorbent rubber liner protects sensitive equipment
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
- Available with clear lid to view contents or solid lid to protect against light
- Designed for mounting of an electronic panel in the lid or bottom of the case
- Stackable, o-ring sealed, lanyard included
Our proprietary pressure equalization system equalizes internal pressure only when latch is opened. Our boxes are uniquely air and water tight to 15 feet (5 meters) underwater
.UK Ultra Box boxes have a proprietary spring loaded latch which remains tightly shut when dropped from up to 6 feet (2 meters). Most other brands fly open when dropped from half this height.
Our unique rubber liners are ribbed to provide several times more shock protection than simple flat liners. The prevents damage to fragile items no matter what the box endures.
A nylon and rubber lanyard is included with each box to make hanging on to it easier. Slip it over your wrist to leave your hands free.
We Also Recommend