The Shearwater Teric has a rich, full-colour AMOLED screen providing a highly visible, bright and vivid display. which also features an all-new Free Diving mode that has programmable sampling rates, configurable haptic and audible alarms and improved ascent and descent rate
The Teric is also a highly capable multigas trimix dive computer that can be used for:
- Closed Circuit diving with a fixed ppO2.
Or just looking cool as a fantastic watch!
The Teric has a higher degree of end-user configurability than previous Shearwater dive computers, Additionally, coming with a tilt-compensated 3D compass and 4 buttons. We've applied situationally adaptable logic to our menus and buttons making the Teric very intuitive. It is also very configurable. You can configure one of the 4 buttons to give you a single press access to different tools like compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, etc.
- The Teric has a rechargeable battery and includes a wireless inductive charger.
- The Teric is built on a robust hardware framework that will allow for ample growth through free firmware releases via Bluetooth.
- The Teric is also fully integrated with the free Shearwater Cloud multi-platform dive logging service.
- Open circuit
- New Freediving mode
- Gauge mode
- Sapphire crystal
- Rugged construction
- 30+ hours Dive mode at 100% brightness
- 50+ hours Watch mode at 100% brightness
- Bluetooth & wireless charging; no custom cables required
- Configurable, faster log sampling
- Switchable audible and vibration motor alerts
- Air Integration - up to 2 transmitters
- Optional multi-colour straps are available
We Also Recommend